Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management Team at July 2017 IFMA21 Congress, Edinburgh
29 May 2017
‘Future Farming Systems’ – Meet the Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management team at the IFMA21 Congress in Edinburgh
We are excited to be at the IFMA21 in Edinburgh in July, which is this year focusing on ‘Future Farming Systems’ (www.ifma21.org/). It is the International Farm Management Association biannual International Congress, allowing ideas, experiences, best practice and knowledge covering farm management and agricultural education/training to be exchanged through presentations, visits and demonstrations.
Don’t miss our papers and posters including:
- Pastoral Dairy Farming Systems And Intensification, Challenges In Interpretation, Prof. Nicola Shadbolt, Dr Muhammad Imran Siddique, Hamish Hammond.
- Poster presentation on the ‘Development of a Toolbox – an online library for smart tools and other resources available to the Ag sector’, Eva Schroer-Merker.
- Diagnosing Problems On-farm: Processes Used by an Expert Farm Management Consultant, Dr David Gray, Dr Elizabeth Kemp, Victoria Westbrooke, Dr Janet Reid, Brennon Wood.
- Dairy Farm Succession: Rural Professionals’ Skills Requirements and Training Needs, Dr Elizabeth Dooley, Iona McCarthy.
- Envisaging Future Dairy Farm Systems, Dr Elizabeth Dooley, Meka Dhananjay Apparao, Iona McCarthy, Prof Nicola Shadbolt.
Meat processors and farmers - working together to improve outcomes. Westbrooke, V. C. F., & Greer, G..
The congress will be running from 2 to 7 July, 2017, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom. For information on the agenda, locations, timing, accommodation and pre/post conference activities see the conference web site at www.ifma21.org.
Registration for the Congress closes on Friday 16 June 2017 so there is still time, but if you can't make it watch for these papers to be published after the event on the Agri One web site (www.agrione.ac.nz) or request a copy once available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.